Is iPhone 11 Pro Max the best gaming phone?
iPhone 11 Pro Max and its siblings were released over three months ago, and many people have been debating on how they perform on cameras, apps, chips and so forth over other competitors like Google Pixel 4 and Galaxy Note 10. While for most phone game lovers, the main question is: is iPhone 11 Pro Max the best gaming phone? After long-time investigation and deep analytics, we found some evidence to take iPhone 11 Pro to the gaming phone crown, now let’s explain it for you.
A Fantastic Screen — 6.5” Super Retina XDR OLED
The new XDR, which stands for eXtreme Dynamic Range, is purported to be the improvement version of HDR. The new XDR OLEDs are brighter at 800 nits, and sometimes able to achieve up to 1200 nits. Compared with iPhone Xs models, it also doubles the contrast from 1,000,000:1 to 2,000,000:1. It’s truly a wonderful thing to watch videos or play games on such a phone, as it comes with a sharp 1125*2436 resolution–adding up the advancement we mentioned above, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max OLEDs are undoubtedly among the brightest smartphone screens on the market. Of course, a 6.5-inch size may be an extra bonus together with the XDR OLED, which will make it more enjoyable in coping with most phone games.
3969 mAh, Long Battery Life to Back You Throughout the Day
The iPhone 11 Pro Max has the largest battery in Apple’s smartphone line, a capacity of up to 3969mAh, 25% larger than that inside iPhone XS Max. Also, according to a battery test done by GSMARENA, the “Max” can last 21 hours of 3G calls, 15 hours of web browsing, and 19.5 hours of video watching. The final endurance rating turned 102h, a really outstanding score that suffices to last you in gaming without worrying about battery usage. Now the downside is, although iPhone 11 Pro Max comes in the box with an 18W fast charger, and it is officially said the charge can refill 50% power in just 30min, it actually takes 2 hours to fully charge the dead “Max”. This is not good news for phone game players, but there is one solution: disable the battery-aging optimization that limits the charging beyond 80%.
Faster GPU&CPU Performance in the A13 Bionic Chip
Apple’s A12 Bionic Chip is better than Snapdragon 855 found in most Android flagship phones, and A13 Bionic is even more powerful and power-efficient. It boasts of having 20% faster CPU and GPU performance. The benchmark results tested by DigitalTrends show that iPhone 11 Pro Max earns 455,778 in AnTuTu 3DBench and 1,323 single-core, 3,503 multi-core in Geekbench 5 CPU, a score even higher than phones like Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus. Together with a 4GB RAM, it is no wonder that flipping through social media and playing games will be an unprecedentedly fluid experience.
Vast Game Ecosystem–Easier Game Optimization on iOS and Apple Arcade Gaming Subscription
App Store on iOS is much more friendly than on Android: developers will find it very easy to optimize their games in Apple as there are just a limited number of products in Apple’s portfolio. Whereas, Android devices are so various that developers should struggle to optimize games for different chips and other factors. On the other hand, Apple’s Arcade gaming subscription service made iPhone 11 Pro Max an ever unique platform for gaming. Subscribers will be given more than 100 games exclusively available to the platform. And because this is a paid service, it has encouraged the best game developers around the world to make better games for Apple fans.
The great gaming phones on the market include ASUS ROG Phone 2, the Red Magic 3, Xiaomi’s Black Shark 2 and so on, any one of which unavoidably has its pros and cons. However, it is the combination of the features listed above that make iPhone 11 Pro Max a better phone for gaming. Even if you are not going to have a phone primarily for game playing, our answer to the question” Should I buy iPhone 11 Pro Max?” would still be, yes, it is one of the best smartphones you should buy.
Recommendation for iPhone 11 Pro Max:
- Next-gen speed equipped with a USB-C power delivery port and loaded with 18W of output power to give the latest iPhones a full-speed charge
- Two-in-one with 1 USB-C power delivery port and 1 USB port with Anker power you’re ready to charge two of your devices simultaneously
- Size matters all this power comes installed in a pocket-friendly compact body to go wherever the journey takes you
- Universal compatibility charge virtually all your mobile devices at maximum speed with USB-C and standard USB input
- 7.5W charging mode is for iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/XS MAX/XS/XR/X/8/8 plus with latest iOS System
- The size of the AirPods fits perfectly into the charging area of the wireless charging pad, perfect wireless charging companion for AirPods, easier to find the “Sweet Spot”
- Exclusive Multifunctional Intelligent Protect Technology provides temperature control, surge protection, short-circuit prevention
- The GREEN LED Indicator will flash for 3s if power source is connected, then turn on for 16s if recognizes your phone well