How to Properly Charge iPhone11?
iPhones are remarkable devices and it uses really silky and smooth. However, it turns as dull as any other brand once it hits a low battery. How to properly charge the iPhone and keep it in a good performance, therefore, is quite an important thing for every iPhone consumer. Especially when you just get your precious brand-new iPhone 11, on top priority is to learn some simple steps to take in daily life which help your iPhone last till the late hours of the day. In this essay, we’ll explain it to you, and now let’s get started!
Do you charge it overnight?
It is a common practice for all, that leaving the phone being charged before bed, and waking up with a full-powered one to last the day. But such convenience would lead to the demise of your phone more rapidly. Although smartphone manufacturers nowadays all claim that they have applied over-heating and over-charging technology, that does not mean fully charge your phone every night is a good idea. Each phone has a set number of full charges, which means charging it overnight for a long time is actually accelerating its demise. For the second reason, as phone charging technology and battery capacity are developing really fast in recent years–the 18W fast charger designed for iPhone 11 is even purported to charge 50% battery in just 30 minutes, there is no need to charge a phone for hours anymore.
The best practice is to charge between 40% to 80%
Charging is, in essence, a chemical reaction within the battery. As a common known nature of this reaction, it is hard to begin and become slower in the end. That is why topping up to 100% or charge until 0% is neither recommended. Better still, you should keep your phone between 40% to 80%, and periodically charge all through the day. Hopefully, this would keep the battery cell in a healthy condition and thus prolong its life. There is an exception, of course, you can charge from 0% to 100% once a month to keep the battery in a good shape.
How to fast charge safely?
iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max are the first phones Apple ships with a fast charger, but iPhone 11 still comes with a regular 5W charger. If you have intensive use, we have some tips to help you reduce the charging time. The most expensive but also the most reliable solution is to buy the official 18W charger. It costs $18, but you will also need to get a USB-C to Lightning cable, which will cost you an extra $19, to connect your iPhone to this charger.
One useful tip costing nothing is turning off wireless connectivity when charging. Actually, your iPhones LTE, Wifi, and Bluetooth Modems are all culprits that lead to great consumption. Turning them off will increase the charging speed. If possible, enabling Airplane mode will further speed things up. Another potential battery killer is the apps that occupy high battery use and background activity. Just click the “settings” and scroll down to the “battery”, you will be shown which apps are the culprit of slowing down charging speeds. Uninstalling them or closing them when charging will help a lot in reducing the charging time.
Recommendations for charging iPhone 11
- Slim size, Big Power: One of the slimmest and lightest 10000 mAh portable chargers on the market. Provides 2. 6 charges for iPhone XS, 2. 4 full charges for Galaxy S10 and 1. 3 charges for iPad mini 5.
- Versatile Charging: Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technology combine to deliver the fastest possible charge for any device, while the trickle-charging mode is the best way to charge low-power devices.
- Certified safe: MultiProtect is Anker 11-point safety system, providing superior protection for you and your devices.
- Quality throughout: with a sleek matte exterior and cool-blue LED light to report battery level, power core Slim 10000 is premium both inside and out.
- What you get: Power core Slim 10000 portable charger, Micro USB cable (USB-C cable and Lightning cable not included), travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month, and friendly customer service.
10% off discount code: 10KBC3
- Quick Charge: Up to 18W output, offer the fastest charge for your phones and devices, QC quick charge support.
- Super Portable: With a compact size as an iPhone 5S, fit your phones slimly, enables super easy one-handed holding and pocket-friendly carrying.
- High Capacity: Over 3.5 charges for an iPhone 8 or 2.3 charges for a Galaxy S8, Multiple full charges for other phones and devices.
- Built-in Flashlight: Prepared for unexpected power failure, dark night walking, and more.
- What You Get: EasyAcc Slim 10000mAh Power Bank, Micro USB Cable, User Manual, 18-month worry-free warranty and friendly customer service.