How to know Power Bank is Fully Charged?
Power bank is so important to us as we are living in a world of mobile electronics. It allows us to move freely and charge our devices anywhere. There’s no doubt that we need to charge our power bank when energy is running out. However, not only said by the supplier but also declared on the manual brochure clearly — don’t overcharge your power bank.
Negative effects of overcharging your power bank:
1.Possibly shorten the lifespan of your power bank. Overcharging will cause overheating, at an average temperature of 32 degrees fahrenheit, for example, a lithium-ion battery will lose six percent of its maximum capacity per year. At 77 degrees, that number jumps to 20 percent, and at 104 degrees it’s a whopping 35.
2.If the power bank is not under power protection which ensures that the battery stops charging once it has reached full capacity, overcharging will be extremely dangerous, it might explode in a very bad way.
All EasyAcc power banks are designed to entail: power protection, short circuit control and temperature control.
How to know power bank is fully charged?
According to the manual book it will be simple enough, only need to check the indicator. Most power banks have a built-in four LED lights indicator. The LED light sparks once the power is connected and all four LED lights stay on when the battery is fully charged.
How to know power bank is fully charged if the indicator is not working?
With a broken indicator, for instance, no light at all or cannot stop blinking, you might get confused to know whether the power bank is fully charged or not. Here are some vital items to follow:
1.Find the manual brochure of your power bank or download one from official website to check how many hours are required to fully charge your device. Use your power bank up to about 0% juice left, as the indicator is not working you need to connect the power bank to any compatible device to test if there’s any power left.
2.Connect your power bank to an appropriate charger–generally most power banks require 5V 2A input so the corresponding charger would be the best choice to charge them. Avoid charging with computer USB port. Different charging methods may result different charging time , charging with the original charger will be faster than charging with computer USB port.
3.When the expected charging time is up, disconnect the charger and apply any compatible device to your power bank and test whether the power bank was charged. If it works smoothly, the rechargeable cycle is alright, however, the indicator is dead, we cannot make sure your power bank is fully charged, at least it’s definitely not overcharged for the safety concern. If it’s not working at all, the power bank is likely to be damaged, you need to contact the customer service center to fix it or buy a new one.
- 20000mAh High Capacity: Charge an iPhone 7 6 times, a Samsung S8 more than 4 times or an iPad Mini 3 2 times.
- Life Saver: Unique 4A Dual ports input (charger adapter not included), can be superfast recharged in 6 hours, reduce the recharging time up to 50% than usual 20000mah battery.
- Highest Output: 4.8A Output with 4 USB Ports. Auto detects and changes its charging speed unique to your device for high charging speed up to 2.4A (2 times faster than a computer USB port). Charging 4 devices simultaneously.
- Safety Protection: Effectively prevents your devices from overcharge, overcurrent and short circuits as well as conform to CE, RoHS, and FCC.
- Just One Enough On-the-Go. The Top Rated Power Bank. Outstanding customer service provides 18 months warranty.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Ultra-High Capacity: Weighs as little as a can of soup (12.5 oz) yet charges the iPhone 7 almost seven times, the Galaxy S6 five times or the iPad mini 4 twice.
- High-Speed Charging: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge(does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge). Recharges itself in 10 hours with a 2 amp charger, phone chargers (generally 1 amp) may take up to 20 hours.
- Certified Safe: Anker’s MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
- What You Get: Anker PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service. Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.