How to Connect Samsung Gear 360(2017) to iPhone or iPad
After the releasement of new Gear 360(2017), Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd launched the new Samsung Gear 360 app, which is compatible with Gear 360(2017) and Gear 360. For the Live Stream function of Gear 360(2017), Samsung Gear 360(new) app added a new feature named Live Broadcast. However, it only works on Gear 360(2017) and only the app on Google Play has this function. This is a gear announced by a company manufacturing Android phone. Can it work with iOS devices, iPhone or iPad? The answer is yes. In this article, let’s discuss about how to connect Gear 360(2017) to iPhone or iPad. Samsung Gear 360 2017 vs Samsung Gear 360 2016: What are they and what’s difference
How to Connect Samsung Gear 360(2017) 2017 to iPhone or iPad?
Although the Samsung Gear 360 app downloaded from app store doesn’t have live stream function, you can use the camera function to take picture, check the photos you taken in Gallery and set your Gear 360(2017) in Setting. Follow the steps below to connect your Samsung Gear 360(2017) to your iPhone or iPad.
1. Check SD card. If there is no microSD card inside, insert it.
2. Download Samsung Gear 360 app in App Store
3. Turn on Bluetooth of your iPhone or iPad.
4. Open Samsung Gear 360 app on your iPhone or iPad.
5. Tap CONNECT TO GEAR 360(2017) on the screen
6. Set access permission following the instructions.
7. Turn on your Samsung Gear 360(2017) by long press the red Back button on the right side.
8. Long press the Menu button on the top which is also the Bluetooth Button, until the notification Connect to iOS shows up.
9. Press red button in front to confirm the connection and a string of numbers will show up on the little screen of Gear 360(2017).
10. Input the numbers showing on Gear 360(2017) in app.
11. Now you finish the connection and can do operations on your iPhone or iPad.
Hope this article can help you. If there is any problem, leave the comments below.