How to Connect iPhone 7 to Printer
Sometimes people have to print out some documents or pictures from the iPhones in daily work or life. However, in many cases, the iPhones, including the latest iPhone 7, cannot be connected to the printers directly, because of the difference of system platform between the iPhones and common printers. Based on this, we introduce some simple methods to connect iPhone 7 to printer or the computer which is linked to a common printer.
In general, there are many ways to connect iPhone 7 to printer. Here, we recommend 4 of them for you.
1. By WiFi
Some printers have the function of WiFi. If your printer exactly belongs to this type, you can fellow the steps below:
(1) Search and connect the WiFi to the printer.
(2) Search and connect the WiFi to IPhone 7.
(3) Choose the printer that is linked to WiFi from the “AirPrint” in IPhone 7.
(4) Set the number of copies and print out.
2. By Bluetooth
Bluetooth printer is a kind of device that applies Bluetooth technology onto printer, gets rid of the inconvenience caused by printer connection, and realizes the function of wireless printing. The way to connect IPhone 7 to Bluetooth printer is simple enough:
(1) Turn on the Bluetooth of the printer.
(2) Search the Bluetooth name of the printer in IPhone 7 and connect them.
(3)Set the number of copies and print out.
3. Using “PrinterShare”
PrinterShare is a software that is used in iPhone 7 to connect printers. As long as the printer can be connected to Internet, the iPhone 7 will be able to print any documents, web pages or photos through PrinterShare. You can download and install this software from the “App Store”. After starting it, you will see the photos, contacts, web pages, E-mails etc. which is available for printing on the interface of the software. At this time, what you shall do is just to select the relevant printer and set the document options and the number of copies.
4. Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print is a kind of service based on cloud computing technology that the Google Inc pushed out in April, 2010. This technology can connect IPhone 7 to printer without wires.
(1) Use the Google account to login to the Google chrome browser.
(2) Find Google Cloud Print in “setting” and select “management” in this option.
(3) In the “management” option, click “adding printer” to register your printer in “Google Cloud Print”.
(4) Print out the photos or documents you need.
Besides, there are many other methods to achieve this goal. And we believe that with the improvement of technology, there will updated ways to connect a printer to iphone 7. Probably one day the printer and mobile phone can be combined into one like Polaroid, especially for one of the innovation pioneers – Apple Inc.
For iPhone 7 accessories, Take Advantage of 50% Off discount on Indiegogo here!