How to charge Samsung Galaxy S20 series properly
Samsung Unpacked introduced the Galaxy S20 flagship series , packing the 5G capabilities, advanced the camera technology. Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra has battery capacity of 5000mAh, which means expected to last typically a day and a half with moderate.The emphasis on longer-lasting batteries with faster charging capabilities is going to be a big draw for users and is something we’re excited about.No matter how much the battery is , we alos need to learn how to charge the phone properly to make the battery last long.
Usually, You can fast charge it with a wired 45-watt fast charger and it supports Qi-enabled wireless charging.There’s a 5,000mAh battery and it can push power out the back thanks to Wireless PowerShare. But sadly, Samsung Galaxy S20 ,S20+ won’t come with the 45w fast charger in the box, only with 25w charger.Galaxy S20 Ultra buyers will be able to purchase a 45W fast charger separately and push the phone to its maximum capabilities when recharging. You can probably choose the 45 charger as an optional accessory.The Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+, and Galaxy S20 Ultra feature 4,000mAh, 4,500mAh, and 5,000mAh batteries, respectively, and every model is capable of 15W wireless charging as well as 9W reverse wireless charging.
When you firstly handed the Galaxy phone, charging properly is very vital for the battery life. Simple connect the phone to supplied charger and charge it from whatever the battery level is until the unit is fully charged (until the battery reaches 100%). Remenber if it is not fully charged, don’t use it. Be cautious to use other brand’s charger otherwise it will damage the device.There are 3 simple steps to follow: 1.Connect the USB cable to the USB power adaptor, and plug the USB cable into the device’s multipurpose jack. 2.Plug the USB power adaptor into an electric socket. If you want to charge with a Micro USB cable, connect the Micro USB connector to charge the battery with a Micro USB cable. 3.Charge it until the unit is fully charged.
Apart from these, charging regularly is beneficial to your battery. If you don’t use the phone frequently, don’t drain your device. Meanwhile, Leaving the phone connected to the charger (when the phone is completely charged) while you are using it may lower battery life if you do it repeatedly. We can also learn to set the Brightness, Vibration and Power-Saving Mode to save the power.All in all, Samsung Galaxy S20 series offer the best battery, if you purchase that, then charge it properly.
Recommendation for charging accessories
- [DUAL USB RAPID CAR CHARGER] Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Technology, Charge two devices simultaneously at full speed with 18W of adaptive power output per USB port. Up to 4X faster than conventional charging.
- [WIDE COMPATIBILITY] Type c fast car charger compatible Samsung Galaxy S20/S20 Plus/S20 Ultra/S10/S10+/S10e/S9+/S9/S8+/S8/S8 Active/Note 10/Note 9/Note 8/A20/A30/A50/A70/A80, LG G7 ThinQ/Stylo 4/G6/G5/V20/ V30/V35 ThinQ/V40 ThinQ etc.
- [EASY TO FIND AT NIGHT] Rapid USB C car charger combine circular soft blue LED light and Multi-annular design of appearance, easy to find and use at night.
- [Ultra-Durable TYPE C CABLE] 3.3 ft fast charging Type-C cord, passed 6000+ bend lifespan test, lets you always insert the connector in right way.
- [A PRACTICAL GIFT] Dual port car charger with a exquisite packaging. It’s a universal gift suitable for all festival. Like New year’s Day and Thanksgiving Day. Also a good choice for business gift.