How to charge AirPods Pro? How about its battery life?
Apple released its first noise-cancellation completely wireless headphones in early November. AirPods Pro has a notable upgrade over the 2nd-generation AirPods, but still have features of the regular AirPods. How about its charging method and battery life? Do they change or stay the same?
How to charge AirPods Pro?
To charge your AirPods Pro, just put them in their case. 5 minutes of charging in their case will provide around 1 hour of listening time. Therefore, you must remember to charge the case once you have a chance.
Plug the Lightning cable that came in the box into the Lightning connector on the bottom of the case. And plug the other end of the cable into a USB C charger or computer port. It will be charged whether or not the AirPods Pro have been inserted.
Place the case on the wireless charger with the indicator on the front of the case facing up. When it starts to charge, the indicator will turn on for several seconds, and then turn off. You can charge the case with or without your AirPods inside.
If the case doesn’t start to be charged when you put it on the wireless charging pad, check the cable is firmly connected to the charging pad and to the power outlet.
Almost all Qi-compatible charging pad or stand can work with AirPods Pro. You can choose a cost-effective one which can also charge your other wireless-charging compatible devices.
How about its battery life?
Although a single charge won’t provide using time for AirPods Pro as long as for AirPods, due to the working of noise cancellation, AirPods Pro has a great battery life for their size. One full charge can have up to 4.5 hours of listening time. And if you bring a fully-charged wireless charging case, you will own more than 24 hours of listening time.
The charge capacity will naturally degrade over time. If the battery life of your AirPods Pro has reduced after daily normal use and it is still under warranty, you can enjoy the battery replacement service from Apple with a price of $49 per AirPod Pro or charging case. Or if your AirPods Pro is covered by AppleCare+, it will be free.
Best Recommendations for AirPods Pro
Current Price: $6.99
- [Solid Protection]: Made with premium silicone; this cover helps protect your AirPods Pro case from bumps and drops without adding additional bulk.
- [Secure, Upgraded Fit]: This silicone cover fits perfectly with the AirPods Pro charging case (2019 Release), ensuring the lid closes securely and completely. The upgraded hinge design allows the case to open completely, providing quick and easy access to your AirPods and the pairing button.
- [Visible Front LED]: Won’t affect wireless charging. A small section of the cover has been specially designed to allow your case’s status light to shine through.
- [Easy to Carry]: The keychain design and free carabiner make carrying your charging case easier than ever. You’ll never have to worry about losing your AirPods again.
Current Price: $10.99
- 【Fully Handmade】10W Wireless Charging Pad Mat with High quality PU leather with 100% handmade stitching shows elegant in good taste. Suitable for desk, office table, nightstand and more.
- 【Charge Wirelessly】Flat Wireless Phone Charger brings you the greatest charging experience by avoiding cable disconnection error.
- 【Charge Widely】Compatible with all Qi-standard wirelessly-charged phones, for instance iPhone X XS MAX XR 8 Plus and Samsung S10e S10 S10+ S7 Edge S8 S9 Plus Note 8 9.
- 【Anti-Slip】PU leather on both side ensure no moving on the desk, and super-slim flat surface make charging process won’t be interrupted by vibration or gravity.
Current Price: $11.99
- The Need for Speed: A high-efficiency chipset provides 10W high-speed charging for Samsung Galaxy, while iPhones get a boosted 5W charge that’s 10% faster than other wireless chargers. FOR BEST RESULTS, use a Quick Charge adapter (9V/2A) for Samsung Galaxy charging and a 5V/2A adapter for iPhone.
- LED Indicator: The LED indicator lets you know the charging status. If the indicator is FLASHING BLUE: 1.Check to make sure that there are no objects between your phone and the charging surface. 2.Restart your phone. If the indicator is FLASHING GREEN, please try a different adapter and cable.
- Case Friendly: Don’t fumble with your phone case. PowerWave transmits charging power directly through protective cases. Rubber/plastic/TPU cases UNDER 5 MM THICKNESS ONLY. Magnetic and metal attachments or cards will prevent charging.