How do I know my iPhone is charging?
Apple is planned to reveal the next iteration of its ever-popular iPhone on Wednesday, it’s absolutely an exciting news for most tech and apple fans. When we are expecting the new generation iPhone 7, some users still pay attention to an out-of -date item: How do I know my iPhone is charging?
As we all know, the new Lightning to USB Cable of iPhone 5 and above provides syncing and charging with the added benefit of a much faster transmission rate. When you connect the charging cable and the corresponding charger to your iPhone, simply check the main screen on your iPhone by clicking the Home button to view the current charge status. As your device charges, you’ll see a lightning bolt beside the battery icon in the status bar, or a large battery icon on your lock screen. A picture of a battery colored with red indicates your battery is near empty. The level of green that appears in the battery indicates how close to a full charge you have.
How to show the battery percentage on your iPhone?
In iOS 9 or later, go to Settings > Battery and turn on Battery Percentage.
In iOS 8 and earlier, go to Settings > Usage, then turn on Battery Percentage.
Hence,the percentage tells you how much charge you currently have. When it reaches 100 percent, the iPhone has completely charged.
How do I know my iPhone is charging when it’s dead?
When your iPhone battery is completely flat, it’s hard to say whether it’s charging or not after it’s connected to a suitable charger since there’s no juice left to power on you iPhone. It might take a few minutes for your phone to come alive again – it needs to get to a minimum threshold of charge before it turns on. An suggested approach is charging it for 15 minutes with the wall adapter, then reset it by holding the HOME and SLEEP buttons at the same time until an Apple logo appears. If nothing appears after 30 seconds of holding either the battery is not charging, it’s dead, or the phone has a hardware problem.
Tips to keep your iPhone battery healthy
1. Charge your new iPhone for at least 3 hours before using it for the first time. Don’t forget to use the included wall charger instead of a computer USB port.
2.When your iPhone is fully charged, feel free to use it until its battery is fully drained.
3.Less using you iPhone while charging.
However, take it easy, don’t worry too much about battery cycles because you will probably replace the phone long before you notice any appreciable degradation in the battery life.
Best charging accessories for iPhone
- 20000mAh High Capacity: Charge an iPhone 7 6 times, a Samsung S8 more than 4 times or an iPad Mini 3 2 times.
- Life Saver: Unique 4A Dual ports input (charger adapter not included), can be superfast recharged in 6 hours, reduce the recharging time up to 50% than usual 20000mah battery.
- Highest Output: 4.8A Output with 4 USB Ports. Auto detects and changes its charging speed unique to your device for high charging speed up to 2.4A (2 times faster than a computer USB port). Charging 4 devices simultaneously.
- Safety Protection: Effectively prevents your devices from overcharge, overcurrent and short circuits as well as conform to CE, RoHS, and FCC.
- Just One Enough On-the-Go. The Top Rated Power Bank. Outstanding customer service provides 18 months warranty.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Ultra-High Capacity: Weighs as little as a can of soup (12.5 oz) yet charges the iPhone 7 almost seven times, the Galaxy S6 five times or the iPad mini 4 twice.
- High-Speed Charging: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge(does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge). Recharges itself in 10 hours with a 2 amp charger, phone chargers (generally 1 amp) may take up to 20 hours.
- Certified Safe: Anker’s MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
- What You Get: Anker PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service. Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.
- Apple MFi certified charging and syncing cable for your Apple devices
- Apple MFi certification ensures complete charge and sync compatibility with iPhone X / 8 Plus / 8 / 7 Plus / 7 / 6s Plus / 6s / 6 Plus / 6 / 5s / 5c / 5 / iPad Pro / iPad Air / Air 2 / iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 4 / iPad 4th gen / iPod Touch 5th gen / iPod nano 7th gen and Beats Pill+
- Connects to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning Connector and charges/syncs by connecting the USB connector into your wall charger or computer