Does Sony Xperia 1 II have dual SIM or micro SD card slot?
Unveiled in February 2020, Sony Xperia 1 II is the company’s latest attempt at developing a full packaged flagship that can compete with Apple, Samsung, and a variety of other Android manufacturers. It retained the gorgeous 4K display that you couldn’t find in other smartphones, with an improved battery that will last you a full day for normal use. However, this is also an expensive phone priced at $1,199.99, costing even slightly more than the iPhone 11 Pro Max in the US, which is $1,099. Does it worth the price? Let’s check out its highlights:
- 6.5-inch screen, a 21:9 aspect ratio, enabling you to have a wider view while gaming or watching films
- 4K resolution, or 1644 x 3840 pixels, with a maximum brightness even higher than on previous Sony phones
- 3.5mm headphone jack, the legacy tech many flagship devices have dropped
- powered by the top-end Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset
- the first 5G phone from Sony, sub-6 5G technology-enabled, which is the most widespread standard for the next-gen connectivity
If you are the fans of Sony, you may also want to know if Xperia 1 II has dual SIM or micro SD card slot. The same with the first version, it still supports hybrid dual SIM. In other words, you can use the phone as a dual-SIM phone, say, use one for work and one for personal use, or one for phone calls and the other for connecting to the internet. You can also use the second slot as micro SD card, of course. The Sony Xperia 1 II only has 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage as standard, but the micro SD slot enables you to further increase your phone’s memory, especially if you are a heavy video watcher or photographer.
You can open up the hybrid dual SIM slot just by hand, which is another advantage over other phones because it’s obviously more convenient and scientific for those who need to open up the slot frequently, according to their different storage needs. Overall, Sony Xperia 1 II is among the best flagships on the market. It is not only a big improvement over the first Xperia version, but also a demonstration that Sony has caught up the trend by adding some new features like wireless charging and IP65/IP68 dust and water resistance. But if you think the price is a bit high, there are some better choices in this price range.
Recommendation for Sony Xperia 1 II:
- Charging & Data Transfer: Safe charging at up to 3A is ensured by high-standard components, including a 56k ohm resistor. USB 2.0 supports data transfer at up to 480Mbps
- Extensive Compatibility: When used with a charger or power bank that supports Samsung Adaptive Fast Charging or Qualcomm Quick Charge, these cables will Fast Charge your Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus/Note 8 or will Quick Charge your LG G5/G6/V20, HTC 10, or other compatible model. Note that right-angled connectors like this one may not fit with phone cases that are particularly thick.
- Durable & Flexible Design: Durable, braided nylon A to C cables with slim, reversible USB-C connectors and 5000+ bend lifespan for easy connection
- Extended Length: 6.6ft makes inconvenient office outlets reachable and makes it easier to use and charge your phone while relaxing in bed. Keep a cable in your home and office as a back-up