Does Samsung Galaxy Note 20/Note 20+ have 3.5mm headphone jack?
Though sounds disappointing, it’s almost certain that Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20+ have again ditched the 3.5mm headphone jack. We can learn this from JimmyIsPromo‘s latest video on YouTube, where there are just a USB Type-C port and a port for S pen on the bottom of the phone. The other indication is ever since the Galaxy S10 series, Samsung has actually put the era of 3.5mm headphone jack to an end, and neither Note 10 nor S20 held the precious audio port. Therefore, it is not a surprise if Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series do the same thing this time.
So will there be a headphone adapter and Galaxy Buds in the box?
According to the routine of Samsung’s previous phones, Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20+ will possibly come with a standard USB-C headphone. Since Galaxy S20+ and Galaxy S20 Ultra have ever bundled a free pair of Galaxy Buds in pre-orders, it’s also likely that the Note 20 and the rumored Galaxy Buds Live may follow suit. If you prefer to use your old wired headphone, you may have to pay extra bills to have a separate headphone adapter.
Does USB-C to 3.5mm headphone adapter affect sound quality?
Samsung Galaxy S10 is still the golden choice if you would like a smartphone with 3.5mm headphone jack. You can also check other phones recommended by the Wired. But if are going to use your wired headphone with an adapter, you may be wondering if this little gadget will affect sound quality. The truth is, there’s no need to worry about it. Adapters don’t determine sound quality, they will only make it even more enjoyable. So if the sound quality is poor, the culprit may be the bad wires in the electronics, the weak connection or something else, except for the problem of your headphone adapter.
The Best USB-C to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter:
current price: $11.99
- USB C to 3.5mm Audio Converter: Dreamvasion 3.5mm to USB-C adapter is born for new iPad Pro, it allows you to listen to music from iPad Pro by connecting 3.5mm headphones, it also supports calling function, volume control and pausing and playing audio play.
- Wide Compatibility: This is upgrade USB type c to 3.5mm headphone adapter, it has great compatibility that not only compatible with type-c mobile phones (including the phones with 3.5mm audio interface and the phones without 3.5mm headphone interface) but also compatible with Mac and Windows systems laptops with USB-c port, such as Google Pixel 3 / 3 XL, Pixel 2 / 2 XL, Mac-Book Pro, HTC U11 / U12, Mote Z, Sony XZ2, Nokia 8 Sirocco, Essential PH-1, Huawei Mate 10 / 10 Pro / P20, Xiaomi 6 / 8.
- Nylon Braided Wire and Aluminum Alloy Connectors: Nylon braided wire makes it tangle-free and extremely convenient to storage, aluminum alloy connectors also make it more durable and not easy to be broken, ensuring a long time using.
current price: $11.89
- [Premium Sound Quality] This USB type c to 3.5mm 1/4 inch car aux audio cable own Realtek DAC chips inside, support Hi-res 192khz sound quality. Ensure stable and no loss transmission of audio signal, sound quality will not be reduced by transmission.
- [Widely Compatible] This USB c aux audio cable cord compatible with most of type c devices: For New iPad Pro 2018/2020, New Macbook Air/Pro, Chromebook, Google Pixel 2/3/4 & XL, Oneplus, Samsung Galaxy S20/S20 Ultra, Galaxy Note 10/S10/S9, Huawei, LG, Essential Phone, Xiaomi,.etc. NOT support type c headphones (NOT compatible with bluedio headphones) and motorola cellphones.
- [Durable New Material] Different with other brands Usb c audio jack adapter cord who use the thin cheap aluminium, Acessorz usb c to 3.5 aux cable is made with premium durable polished zinc-alloy and golden plated connector c audio jack adapter, also 1.2m/4ft nylon braided cable ensure the long time using life more than one year.
current price: $21.99
- [Get More From Your Port]: Splits your USB-C port into a PD-compatible USB-C port and a 3.5mm audio jack, allowing you to listen to music or watch videos while simultaneously fast-charging your device. NOTE: Does NOT support data transfer.
- [Supports Fast Charging]: Supports PD 2.0 and QC2.0 fast charging, with a maximum output of 30W. NOTE: If the adapter is not working, please try plugging your earphones and charging cable into the adapter BEFORE plugging the adapter into your phone.
- [Broad Compatibility]: Works with most USB-C devices, such as phones, tablets, and earphones. Supported devices include: Google Pixel 4/4 XL/3/3 XL, Samsung Galaxy S20/S20+/S20 Ultra/S10/S10+/s10e/S9/S8/Note10, iPad Pro 2018 11”/12.9”, Sony XZ1/XZ2, and more. NOTE: If using a Note10/Note10+, please try plugging the adapter into your phone BEFORE plugging in your earphones & charging cable.