Does Pixel 3a / 3a XL have headphone jack and wireless charging
Google just announced a budget version of Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL , it’s named Pixel 3a, launched at Google IO 2019 alongside the Pixel 3a XL, it’s so called the best phone under $500, Pixel 3a is selling at $399 and 3a XL at $479. It’s actually competitive with more expensive phones by using the well reviewed Pixel 3 camera in a cheaper device. Despite people especially spec-sheet junkies are quick to bash this phone because of the mediocre hardware, the photos it takes are nearly indistinguishable from what comes out of a Pixel 3. Not to mention it brings the headphone jack back in this more affordable model.
Do both of Pixel 3a and 3a XL have headphone jack? Yes ! Pixel just added as much as it can into this cheap budget line and makes them unique. Even though the future is wireless for sure, currently most users still insist on using wired headphones to embrace better Hi-Fi sound quality and relatively lower cost, at least the 3.5mm headphone jack offers them an option, wired or wireless it’s not a tough question anymore. Interestingly, the headphone jack is on the top of the phone, by removing the quite ugly notch and adding a 3.5mm circle port on the head, Pixel 3a and 3a XL look dashing with dashing price.
What about wireless charging? Pixel 3 and 3 XL support Qi wireless charging, but Pixel 3a and 3a XL cut it off. The reason is intuitive, the price matters. Unlike most wireless charging enabled phones feature glass back, both Pixel 3a and 3a XL have a plastic body, it might be the reason why they are not wireless charging capable. However, they support wired USB-C charging with PD 2.0, the maximum charging power is up to 18W, for the 3000 mAh Pixel 3a and 3700 mAh Pixel 3a XL, the lack of wireless charging is quite acceptable, with the low price tag.
Anything else that thrills the customers? The new color purple-ish. Last year the color Not Pink impressed the world, this year the new purple-ish is a little cooler than Not Pink but warmer than Clearly white, it’s a good color balance for the whole series. On top of this, the display quality of Pixel 3a and 3a XL remains excellent with 2160×1080 resolution, with the phenomenal camera I can’t see a reason not to buy it if you have a limited budget.
Recommendation of Accessories for Pixel 3a and 3a XL:
1.EasyAcc 20000mAh USB-C Portable Charger $44.99 currently
- Multi-port Charging: 4 USB output port, 3 smart usb port one type-c port, available to fast charge 4 devices at the same time. 18W Qualcomm Quick Charge supported (Green Port).
- Fast Recharge: Doubin Dual USB inputs, recharge with either usb c or micro usb port. Full recharge in 4.5 hours with dual input. Pass through charging compatible.
- Two Type-C Port: Provide one way input or output independent, protect your devices from current flow backward while charging.
- Strong & Compact: 20000mAh High Capacity delivers over 7 charges to iphone 8, 5 charges to Galaxy S8 and iPhone X, or 1.5 charges to iPad Air 2. More convenient as 20% smaller and lighter then other 20000mAh portable power banks.
- What You Get: EasyAcc MegaCharge D20 20000mAh Power Bank, Micro USB Cable, USB-C Cable, User Manual, 18-month worry-free warranty and friendly customer service .
2.Philips SHP9500 HiFi Precision Stereo Over-ear Headphones $79.99 currently
- 50mm neodymium Drivers Deliver Full Spectrum of Sound
- 1.5m cable gives you freedom of movement for indoor use
- Comfortable double layered headband cushion, Breathable ear cushion for longer wearing comfort
- Finishing of connector: Gold-plated, Acoustic System: Open, Magnet type: Neodymium
- Impedance: 32 ohm, Maximum power input: 200mW, Sensitivity: 101 dB, Speaker diameter: 50mm, Frequency response: 12-35 000Hz