Does Osmo Pocket have a 3.5mm audio jack?
Youtuber Casey Neistat’s review of Osmo pocket provoked wide discussion about its audio quality. However, even if it’s true, some of us still want to buy it and believe it’s a perfect choice for Vloggers. An external microphone can solve all the problem.
The bad news is there is no 3.5mm audio jack. And the good news is the company brings out a USB-C adapter in the works. If you don’t satisfy with the audio quality, you can choose to buy one. However, we can’t find it on the accessories sales page at present. You can follow up the news there.
External Microphone Recommended
- NOISE CANCELLING FOR FLAWLESS RECORDINGS PowerDeWise Lavalier Microphones record clean and clear sound for professional results. Use for Youtube Podcasting, GarageBand, or even to record your own rap!
- 3.5 MM TRRS COMPATIBLE JACK Simply plug the microphone into your iPhone, Android or Windows smartphone and clip on to your shirt. Now you can instantly reproduce your voice, no additional plugs or batteries needed. (!) Compatible with PC and laptop, compatible with those cameras that do not require active microphone (with batteries)
- 3IN1 VALUE PACK FOR NO HASSLE Each purchase includes a FREE 79” velcro wrapped extension cord so you can move around the room without unplugging the mic. We also throw in an extra storage case so you can safely bring your mic wherever you go!
- PROFESSIONAL OMNIDIRECTIONAL FLAWLESS RECORDINGS: AUFGELD Lavalier Microphones records clean and clear sound for professional results. Podcasts | Youtube | Video Conferences | Dictations | Interviews | Studios | Perfect for Large Rooms or even Outside!
- EXTRA-LONG LENGTH CORD! FREE extras included! AUFGELD Lavalier Lapel Microphone with long 59” (approx.1.5m) cord includes FREE carrying bag, 2 noise-canceling Wind Muffs, 2 durable Lapel Clips! with TRRS 3.5 mm Jack longer than almost all comparable microphones. Use for Youtube Podcasting, Bloggers Vloggers Podcasts, GarageBand, Interviews and more. IT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH GOOGLE PIXEL, MOTOROLA DROID TURBO, NEXUS 5, SAMSUNG GALAXY J7 and some special phones or devices.
- COMPATIBLE WITH IPHONES AND MORE! Specifically designed for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony, LG, Blackberry & Windows Smartphones and other Android devices. MICROPHONE COMES WITH AN ADAPTER; with the 4 Pin to 3 Pin adapter, the mic will work on pc or laptop. NOTE: For Android phone users who are having trouble to make Aufgeld Mic work we recommend using “HedgeCam 2” app, where you can set external mic as default audio source
- IF YOU ARE USING AUFGELD MIC WITH: DSLR Camera, PC, Laptop, Audio Recorder or most of audio recording devices please note you need to connect mic to 2 STRIPE (3pin) ADAPTER first and adapter to your device. Smartphones you don’t have to use any adapter, you can connect it directly. FOR AUFGELD LAV MIC EXTENSION CABLE PLEASE SEARCH “LMAEC” IN AMAZON. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MAC, MACBOOK MAC AIR PRO USERS PLEASE SELECT / SEARCH “LM-03G” IN AMAZON.