Does iPhone 11/ 11 Pro/ 11 Pro Max support 5G
5G is the fifth generation of cellular network technology. 5G networks are digital cellular networks, in which providers divided the service area into small geographical areas called cells. 5G can support up to a million devices per square kilometer, while 4G supports only up to 100,000 devices per square kilometer. And good to know, the new 5G wireless devices also support 4G LTE network. Because the 5G networks use 4G for initially establishing the connection with the cell, and in locations where 5G access is not available. However, the 4G devices aren’t compatible with 5G networks. If you want to experience the lightning-like network speed, you have to buy a 5G device in the first place.
Does iPhone 11/ 11 Pro/ 11 Pro Max support 5G?
Just as the predication, iPhone 11 lineup doesn’t include 5G technology. The little late is caused by Apple and Qualcomm’s legal battle. However, they have reconciled recently and settled to bring a 5G iPhone in 2020. The lack of 5G phones could hurt iPhone sales in 2019, but for Apple, it’s not a big deal. 5G will be the new standard for network speed. However, for now, its growth is slow and its coverage is limited and sporadic. It’s acceptable if they can bring out 5G smartphones next year.
When will iPhone support 5G?
It’s all but assured that Apple will release a 5G iPhone in 2020. Nikkei reported that Qualcomm will indeed be supplying 5G modems for the 2020 5G iPhone. Qualcomm probably has the best 5G modem in the world. We can expect 5G connection speed on iPhone 2020.
What phones supporting 5G can we purchase now?
You have limited choices at present, but many other brands will produce their 5G phones next year.
|Brand||5G Compatible Phones|
|Samsung||Samsung Galaxy A90 5G, Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Samsung Galaxy S10 5G|
|Huawei||Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G, Huawei Mate X|
|OnePlus||OnePlus 7 Pro 5G|
|Oppo||Oppo Reno 5G|
|LG||LG V5 ThinQ 5G|
|Xiaomi||Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G|
Recommended Accessories for iPhone 11 lineup
- Compatible — Specifically designed for iPhone 11 Pro 5.8″/ iPhone XS/ iPhone X , not for other phones.
- 99% light transmittance — Has a light transmittance of up to 99% and uses an OCA layer that shows the actual colors on your screen as well as prevents oil and dust entering your screen.
- Anti-shatter — A special tempering process effectively reduces the force of impact and will prevent the screen of your phone from cracking if your phone falls to the ground.
- Anti-scratch — Most durable tempered glass with 9H hardness rating (the hardness of a diamond is 10) effectively prevent your screen scratched from sharp objects.
- High touch sensitivity — Highly responsive and sensitive touching performance makes your device function smoothly and work fast.
- Power Delivery: use this cable with your USB-C power Delivery charger (including Apple 29W, 30W, 61W, or 87W USB-C power adapter) to charge your iOS device, and access fast charging for iPhone 8, 8 Plus, x, XS, XR, XS Max, iPads, and more.
- Staying Power: lasts 30× longer than ordinary cables. Proven in a laboratory environment to withstand 30000 bends.
- MFi: MFi certification and strict quality testing ensure your Apple devices are charged safely, at their fastest possible speed.
- Double-braided: made with tough and durable two-shade nylon to be easily differentiated from your other Cables.
- A cable for life: We’re so confident about Powerline+ II’s long-lasting performance that we gave it a hassle-free, lifetime.