Best Gaming Mouse for Small Hands of 2017
What’s the foremost point when you’re ready to buy a mouse? Well, when wandering around forums, communities, and even asking in Quora, most answers are about the feel of grip and touch, no matter who you’re, a serious gamer, or casual gamer, or even just for daily work use. There’re a few types gaming mice available on the market now, and today we will recommend some particularly designed gaming mice for the people with small hands. Let’s take a look at the Best Gaming Mouse for Small Hands of 2017.
#1 Redimp GM200 RGB Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse
GM200 comes with the plug and play functionality at the best price. The naturally curved grooves in an ergonomic design are undoubtedly suitable for the small hand users to never miss in-game critical hits. Meanwhile, its ambidextrous design could be available for both left- and right-handed users.
Features of GM200 from Redimp gaming mouse for small hands are:
- RGB setting that allows you to customize any color to your preference for uniqueness;
- On-the-fly DPI button to change the speed faster and freely (1100-1600-2000-3000-4000);
- All buttons programmable with the comprehensive driver to easily create macros; and you can build up to five profiles for time-saving switching with your favorite games;
- No-sweat soft-touch surface on top and sides to ensure your control remains complete, on-pont and utmost comfort, with any gip styles;
- 2 style designs available: black and cobwebbing;
Now it’s ONLY $11.99 for both:
With code REDIMP06 for the cobwebbing one HERE;
With code REDIMP07 for the black one HERE;
#2 Razer Diamondback – Chroma Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse
With the feature of a top-end DPI of 16,000, which may sound unfathomable for most users, it aims to target as many gamers as possible with its wide DPI range, except well-trained gamers.
Features of Razer Diamondback Chroma gaming mouse for small hands are:
- Enhanced ambidextrous form factor suit a wide variety of grip styles and hand sizes;
- 16,000 DPI equipped to deliver unsurpassed accuracy;
- Chroma lighting with true 16.8 million color options on its logo scroll wheel, and side strips;
- Side buttons have been strategically placed on either side for easily programmed and actuated;
#3 TechNet Pro
Generally, the size of wireless gaming mouse is relatively smaller than wired gaming mouse (Review on Which is Better for Gaming: Wireless or Wired Gaming Mouse) due to the consideration of its portability.
Features and specifications of TechNet Pro wireless gaming mouse:
- Bluetooth-enabled, no additional receiver required;
- Tru-Wave precision for smoother tracking on any surface;
- Up to 24-month battery life;
- 2 additional buttons equipped for quickly programs switch and 3 DPI selection 1000/1500/2400;
#4 Corsair M65 Pro
When in testing, the Corsair M65 Pro RGB feels smoth, accurate and responsive, from an RTS to manic FPS games owned to the dedicated sniper button for DPI setting.
- PMW 3360 optical sensor with DPI to 12,000;
- Three adjustable weight tuning zone;
- Eight strategically placed buttons for configuration customization;
- Rated for 20 million Omron switch clicks;
#5 Logitech G502 Proteus Core
Featuring surface tuning calibration, the Logitech G502 can achieve the best tracking experience wen working on specific surfaces; Additionally, you can optimize weight, DPI on-the-fly, and assign single functions to any of the 11 macro buttons.
The Logitech G502 comes with the features as below:
- 5 DPI settings from pixel-precise targeting 200 DPI to lightning-fast maneuvers (up to 12,000 DPI);
- Dual-mode scroll wheel to enhance the click-to-click precision and hyper-fast speeds through long web pages;
- Surface tuning calibration, 11 programmable buttons, weight and balance tuning with up to five 3.6g weights;
As every hand is different, there can’t be a common mouse to suit all gamers’s hands. Totally, when choosing a gaming mouse for small hands, you should consider these aspects, the size, shape, button arrangements, weight, material type, wireless or wired, and of course, the budget. Well, hope the list of the ‘best gaming mouse for small hands’ can help you from the top-rated products.